Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Free Accessories: Terms of Use

All Accessories are free for personal use ONLY. They are only to be used as blog backgrounds and are not to be sold
in anyway.
You may not use an accessory and claim it as your own work! I hope you enjoy, if you would like something
designed for commercial
use or if you have any questions, email me at ca_ro@mac.com

I love making free blog accessories, so if you ever have any suggestions that you would like me to try, please email me and I
would love to design something for you. Also be so kind as to leave comments or to click on you "reaction" below each accessory, this
really helps me to make accessories that people like! Thanks for visiting, please tell your friends!



Crafter's Dream Post Divider


Click Here to learn how easy it is to add "Crafter's Dream Header" to your blog and Center your Title in the Header!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love my blog make over. Thank-you for sharing your talent of creating cute blogger backgrounds, blinkies,etc.... My blog has never looked so sweet.

Cyndi said...

I grabbed this post divider for my sewing blog. It looks great and I love it! Your instructions were so clear and easy. Thanks again for all the work you do to bring us these great accessories and backgrounds for our blogs. You ROCK!

Cyndi