Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Free Accessories: Terms of Use

All Accessories are free for personal use ONLY. They are only to be used as blog backgrounds and are not to be sold
in anyway.
You may not use an accessory and claim it as your own work! I hope you enjoy, if you would like something
designed for commercial
use or if you have any questions, email me at ca_ro@mac.com

I love making free blog accessories, so if you ever have any suggestions that you would like me to try, please email me and I
would love to design something for you. Also be so kind as to leave comments or to click on you "reaction" below each accessory, this
really helps me to make accessories that people like! Thanks for visiting, please tell your friends!



Sewing Fills My Days


To Add "Sewing Fills My Days" to your blog, copy and paste the following text into an HTML Gadget on your sidebar:

Photobucket

3 comments:

Skooks said...

Wondering if you could help . . . this is the wrong source code for this graphic.

Carolynn said...

It's Fixed!! Sorry about that!

Cyndi said...

Hi! Love this! Seems like I'm sewing 24/7 so this is perfect for my sewing blog. Thanks for designing it and offering it for free. That's so generous and very appreciated!

Kindest regards,

Cyndi